Coinbase has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Growth team based in San Francisco. Our team is focused on growing Coinbase’s consumer customer base through paid acquisition across both app and web. You’ll own end-to-end channel strategy and execution for our paid search channels, ensuring that one of the first touchpoints a customer has with Coinbase drives action.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Manage day-to-day operations of paid search channels in order to drive towards ambitious user growth goals while maximizing ROI
- Work closely with ad network partners to develop and execute on channel strategies and to capitalize on latest channel technology
- Proactively identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to the growth marketing team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with design, product, and engineering teams on landing page optimization
- Up-level channel performance and insights to marketing and product leadership
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 5+ years working in growth or performance marketing programs
- T-shaped acquisition channel skillset: you have deep experience in paid search but are knowledgeable enough in other channels to hit the ground running
- Experience managing paid search / SEM programs end-to-end - from campaign execution, to landing page optimization, to reporting and performance analysis
- You’re hypothesis-guided and are used to prioritizing a large number of ideas against a finite amount of resources
- Adept at leveraging data visualization tools like Looker, Tableau, or Chartio to manipulate data and extract insights
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- SQL experience