About Elevate Labs:
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people’s minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple’s App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven growth marketer who will be responsible for executing advertising campaigns and user acquisition operations across various ad networks. You’ll be marketing both Elevate, our flagship brain-training app, and Balance, our new personalized meditation app. The growth team at Elevate is a lean, high-impact team driving towards ambitious company growth goals this year. Over the past year we’ve aggressively scaled our marketing budget and are rapidly expanding our portfolio of ad networks and creative production. The ideal candidate has a strong bias for action, likes digging into the numbers, and is excited about making a positive impact on people’s mental fitness and wellness.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in the US or Canada.
What you’ll do here
- Manage user acquisition campaigns across ad networks including Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, and other UA channels
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, audience targeting, user behavior insights, market trends, ad copy, and more
- Manage ad network vendor relationships as we test and scale new channels
- Work with our design team and creative agencies to ideate, analyze, and iterate creative assets
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities; prioritize, execute, track results, and communicate to cross functional teams
What we’re looking for
- 2-4 years of experience in a user acquisition, media buying, or performance marketing role with a strong record of measurable results
- Thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e. Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Understanding of user acquisition funnels and digital marketing KPIs
- Experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Google, or other networks
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to break down unfamiliar, possibly daunting problems into manageable bits and deliver solutions
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
- Analytical, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative
- Passion for games, wellness, and/or mobile apps
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or quantitative experience
- Experience working in a remote environment
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box