Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people’s minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 30 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven growth marketer who will be responsible for executing advertising campaigns and user acquisition operations across various ad networks. You’ll be marketing both Elevate, our flagship brain-training app, and Balance, our new personalized meditation app. The growth team at Elevate is a lean, high-impact team driving towards ambitious company growth goals this year. Over the past year we’ve aggressively scaled our marketing budget and are rapidly expanding our portfolio of ad networks and creative production. The ideal candidate has a strong bias for action, likes digging into the numbers, and is excited about making a positive impact on people’s mental fitness and wellness.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in the US or Canada.
What you’ll do here
- Manage user acquisition campaigns across ad networks including Facebook, Google, Apple Search Ads, and other UA channels
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, audience targeting, user behavior insights, market trends, ad copy, and more
- Manage ad network vendor relationships as we test and scale new channels
- Work with our design team and creative agencies to ideate, analyze, and iterate creative assets
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities; prioritize, execute, track results, and communicate to cross functional teams
What we’re looking for
- 2-4 years of experience in a user acquisition, media buying, or performance marketing role with a strong record of measurable results
- Thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e. Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Understanding of user acquisition funnels and digital marketing KPIs
- Experience managing campaigns on Facebook, Google, or other networks
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to break down unfamiliar, possibly daunting problems into manageable bits and deliver solutions
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
- Analytical, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative
- Passion for games, wellness, and/or mobile apps
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or quantitative experience
- Experience working in a remote environment
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you (covered at 100%) and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity