Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site. Reporting into our Group Product Manager, we are looking for a creative and highly collaborative Product Manager with a solid experimentation background and an obsession over the user’s needs to lead our brand new Acquisition Squad.
As a Product Manager in our Attract and Convert Tribe, you’ll collaborate with stakeholders and teams from multiple departments to help attract new users to Hotjar, and convert them into valued customers. You will do this by developing in-depth product, customer, and market insight, translating that insight into a healthy portfolio of experiments that can help us provide a better experience to our users, and validating & informing our brand positioning and product strategy.
- Collaborate with Hotjar’s Product and Marketing leadership teams to help plan and execute an acquisition strategy to drive sustainable user growth.
- Prioritize a healthy portfolio of experiments and product changes that can move the needle for user visits, conversion, and engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and our content through qualitative research, data analytics and experimentation
- Form part of the Product and Engineering team by collaborating with Product Designers and Engineers - from discovery to delivery, on to monitoring after release.
- Work cross-functionally across the company to understand how Acquisition can leverage our product, content, articles, creatives, and landing pages to grow our user base.
- 3+ years’ experience working in an agile cross-functional product team.
- Experience running experiments with lean thinking and quick iterations.
- Data-driven approach to product management and prioritization.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- A care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Mindset that always thinks MVP first.
- User psychology and marketing know-how.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is either €60,000 to €80,000 (Product Manager) or €75,000 to €100,000 (Senior Product Manager) annually, depending on seniority level. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.