Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing leader to assume overall responsibility for global demand and client marketing for our virtual community and conference platform and to ensure the success and growth of an integrated cross functional team. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and works closely with the VP of Sales and other members of the executive leadership team across sales, marketing and product in order to create, manage and execute on demand creation priorities.
- Demand creation: In alignment with product and solution strategy, create compelling global, regional, and segment specific campaigns. Optimize and standardize demand creation approaches across the organization. Assume responsibility for highly repeatable lead generation-related tasks used by all geographies. Partner with product marketing to create sales tools for the customer audience. Manage programs for sales and directly to customers as needed. This role will initially focus on U.S. clients but will always require a global mindset in all demand creation activities.
- Campaign performance: Partner with sales and product marketing teams to leverage and extend thought leadership, research and brand campaigns through our digital, event and media platforms. Measure the impact of client marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization. Orchestrate a fluid and engaging brand experience across enterprise campaigns.
- Lead generation: Work closely with product marketing teams and inside sales teams in support of our two largest businesses (conference and community) to segment and qualify priority prospects and offers and to establish quantitative targets that support revenue growth. Partner with support and sales to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the customer base. Drive continuous performance improvement through the identification, documentation and implementation of digital demand creation best practices. Work with other marketing teams to extend the reach of marketing automation impact (e.g. pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention). Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; support marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls).
- Leadership: Lead and collaborate with regional/field/segment marketing teams in their efforts to generate new leads and move existing pipelines. Manage internal marketing managers, external vendors and budget to accomplish goals. Partner with Leadership to manage customer interaction, including online/offline communities, events, customer advisory boards, user groups and executive roundtables. Educate sales on the role of demand generation within the existing customer base and evangelize the strategic capacity of modern marketing across Bevy. Partner with sales, marketing and business unit leaders to determine the best model for implementing additional account-based marketing, retention marketing and customer reference programs.
What we’re looking for:
- 8-10 years of B2B enterprise marketing experience with budget and resource management responsibilities
- 3-5+ years of demand or digital marketing experience
- Proven track record developing and implementing marketing programs
- Expertise in multiple Bevy target segments or products
- Knowledge of the SaaS industries/segments, traditional and modern marketing ecosystem, industry event landscape and regulatory/legal trends
- Deep appreciation for the role of creative and design in marketing effectiveness
- Significant experience working with dynamic teams and internal stakeholder groups
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Wrike and Google Analytics is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or other advanced degree/accreditation is strongly preferred