Our Head of Growth & Demand Generation will create and optimize FullStory’s revenue engine and define programs to build sustainable pipeline. You’ll inspire a growing team that includes full funnel, field, partner and customer marketing as well as analytics and marketing operations. A critical member of the marketing leadership team, you’ll be part of building a ‘SMarketing’ culture where sales and marketing win together.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team that collaborates across marketing functions and geographies to realize true integration of marketing campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Craft tailored acquisition strategies for Growth, Commercial and Enterprise market segments that balance investing in mature, high-performing channels with testing emerging channels
- Embed yourself in the sales organization, as a pipeline partner and subject matter expert on the FullStory customer journey across segments
- Refine and iterate on our marketing automation, lead scoring and routing methodology in partnership with sales leadership and operations
- Partner with product and customer experience to mine product usage data to convert self-service trials to larger opportunities, and existing customers to expanded contracts
- Develop a cadence with PMM, Sales & CX that allows FullStory to plan marketing programs 4-6 months out and achieve pipeline predictability
- Define key martech, media and event investments that will enable FS’s ambitious global growth plans
This job might be a fit if you have:
- Have experience spanning enterprise ABM, high-velocity transactional and mid-market sales cycles with knowledge of when to apply which strategies to greatest success
- Possess a strong mix of B2B marketing experience including SaaS, mix of SMB and enterprise expertise is ideal
- Have experience building, leading and growing goal-oriented, collaborative and analytical DG teams that have scaled businesses across market segments
- Are goal oriented, planning with the end in mind and motivating disparate teams to work better together to achieve the outcome
- Possess an uncanny ability to build relationships and empathy with sales and customer experience team members alike, brainstorming ways to make their down funnel efforts more impactful
- Spend most of your time on planning and strategy but aren’t so far away from execution that you can’t dig in and help your team in a pinch
- Know when to push your team to new heights and when to get them to slow down to speed up
- Love a good pivot table and tend to answer strategy and operations questions with data driven insights
- Enjoy nerding out on the MarTech stack required to design, build and execute integrated programs including landing pages, emails, forms and reporting (Marketo, Contentful, SFDC, SalesLoft a plus)
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory helps businesses understand, measure, and improve their digital experience across sites and apps. At the core of FullStory’s platform is a powerful analytics engine that connects digital interactions to the metrics that matter most to businesses. With FullStory, product, engineering, and UX teams can align around the customer, break down internal information silos, and achieve company objectives together—faster. The end result? A digital experience customers love.
FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 200+ employees around the world, with offices in Atlanta and London. Our company, in three words:
- Empathy - Making a habit of empathy is a powerful way to maintain moderation and stay open to important information that doesn’t originate inside your own head.
- Clarity - Few problems can survive their thorough description. By the time you can explain a problem in excruciating detail, especially to someone else, you know how to solve it.
- Bionics - “Study what humans do and figure out how to scale it.” A dedication to building bionic systems ensures we maximally empower our users while minimizing our own unnecessary toil.
- Have a life. FullStorians enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment to untracked paid time off, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. After all, smart, driven people are their own best bosses.
- Stay healthy. For our US-based FullStorians, we cover 99% of your premiums and 75% of your dependents’—same goes for dental and vision coverage.
- Save for retirement. For our US-based FullStorians, we offer a 401k retirement plan through Vanguard and match employee contributions 2:1 up to $4800 USD per calendar year.
- Paid parental leave. We want FullStorians to have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Keep learning. FullStory provides professional development opportunities through online courses and internal training programs.