We’re looking for a Marketing Lead who will join our leadership team to own the marketing function and be responsible for our brand, product messaging, and demand generation engine. The ideal candidate should possess a proven track record of building demand generation engines that fuel long-term, repeatable growth; deepening engagement with existing clients while growing our footprint in the market. This is a management role, so it’s important that you have experience leading high performing marketing teams, have owned and delivered on marketing targets, and had success working in a high-growth B2C startup environment.
In this role, you’ll be leading the development and execution of campaigns and strategies to drive net new leads into our funnel and converting them to customers to help us hit our customer acquisition milestones. This role will report to our Director of Sales and Marketing, and will oversee the continued development of a talented Marketing team. You’ll be leading from the front, so strong attention to detail, awesome copywriting skills and rock solid understanding of how to excite our customers is essential.
At Amplified IT, we believe diverse teams work smarter, have more fun on the job, and empathize better with the needs of schools. When we hire, evaluate, reward, and promote, we strive to ensure each person is judged as an individual on the merits of their unique contributions to the work, as free as possible from bias or discrimination.
- Own the entire marketing engine including creative, product marketing, PR, website, social and demand generation in parallel with marketing systems, operations, and analytics across all functions.
- Own and scale our email marketing efforts.
- Increase sales pipeline through inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
- Execute marketing automation best practices and strategies using tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Outreach, and more.
- Create content that maps to the buyer’s journey and generates a large volume of leads (eBooks, webinars, blogs, videos, print collateral, and more).
- Drive the end-to-end management of integrated marketing programs.
- Lead the implementation of new tools and be accountable for their effectiveness.
- Present performance metrics and reports to management.
- Partner with sales, customer success, and other teams to help them be more effective in their roles with unmatched marketing support.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in:
- Demand generation
- Marketing automation
- Content marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Scaling marketing programs that drive repeatable results
- Creating great copy that drives results
- Leveraging technology to scale their impact
You should have experience using these tools/platforms:
* Advanced experience with HubSpot (our marketing automation platform) * Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager * Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM or similar * Wordpress
- 7+ years driving the marketing strategy and inspiration in a SaaS, fast-paced, growth startup environment.
- Expertise in leading creative, design, content, communications, demand generation, product, and event marketing.
- Experience partnering with sales to drive new revenue growth, has owned pipeline and lead gen targets.
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental and FSA
- 401k with a 4% Company Match
- Professional and personal development stipends
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company