We are looking for an experienced and creative Marketing Head to lead the marketing function of our rapidly expanding cloud robotics business focused on the energy transition space. At Rovco we believe in putting innovation to work, creating value with novel technology mainly for our existing clients in offshore renewable wind energy.
We’re looking for an exceptional person to take the lead on our international marketing strategy, branding and go to market plan as we expand into US and Asia markets while also training and developing the team around them (2 direct reports, Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer).
You will know how to get the best from a team, manage external agencies, and work closely with sales and commercials to align our strategy and external communications to increase brand awareness, and reach of our technology.
If you like change, want to contribute and make your mark on a firm as it accelerates apply now.
Requirements and we would expect to see evidence on your CV:
- Degree (or chartered CIM equivalent) in Marketing
- International marketing experience
- Experience in B2B
- Solid background in the full range of marketing disciplines and skills, including digital, social and traditional marketing
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to present
- Experience managing budgets
- Proven track record creating and delivering a marketing strategy
- People management and mentoring skills
Desirable but not essential:
Experience in SAAS, enterprise software or robotics marketing (marketing strategy and implementation in entering the market) is a big plus for this role!
What we can offer you:
- A fast growth company that can accelerate your career
- A great culture with high performing colleagues to work alongside
- A brilliant team to help your delivery
- Salaries that track market rates
- Remote working (you will need to attend meetings in the Bristol / Edinburgh offices a few times in a month)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays ) and up to 45 days off if hours are compressed.
- Personal private medical insurance that can be extended to your family
- Additional training and personal development
- A people focused, inclusive culture