Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Inbound Marketing Manager to help us attract qualified prospects and convert them into leads and customers. You will help us create and distribute content across a variety of channels and formats to achieve this goal. As a part of the Performance Marketing team, you will be a key player contributing to scaling our customer acquisition strategy.
- An Inbound Marketer who understands how to optimize content with SEO and can mastermind the automation and distribution of content across digital channels.
- Data-driven: you are disciplined about drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting your direction accordingly.
- At least three years of experience in content marketing, SEO and/or PR outreach activities
- Creative and innovative promotional ideas to influence content development
- A strong understanding of link building tactics and a working knowledge of SEO best practices
- A proven track record of developing a successful content outreach and distribution strategy for a similar-sized brand
- Strong relationship-building and nurturing skills
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
- Experience in SaaS or B2B is a huge plus
- Collaborate with our Content Marketing manager to run our content calendar and to source content as needed by hiring writers and designers.
- Manage relationships with experts, freelance copywriters, and external vendors producing content for Remote.
- Take a data-driven approach to understand which content performs best and why.
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research and help to find insightful trends and topics to share with our audience.
- Develop and execute plans for the distribution and promotion of content.
- Define and execute our link acquisition strategy, fuel the organic visibility of Remote’s content and streamline this process through the use of tools.
- Coordinate with external vendors as needed to scale link building efforts and maximize the reach of content.
- Build and manage our social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with industry experts, brand partners and external publishers.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with CEO
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!