We believe community-led is the ‘next big thing’ for how creators, startups, and enterprises grow, but… today, community managers lack the understanding of what really happens inside their audience and what value it brings. That is why we’re building AhoyConnect, an all-in-one platform for unlocking the power of community.
We are a fully remote team that values transparency, clear communication, and the discussion of facts and opinions, and we strive to create an environment where all team members feel empowered to take initiative, experiment, learn from mistakes, and share opinions freely.
As the fundament of our value is being able to provide data interconnectivity and visibility across multiple tools and platforms, we would like to invite a talented Integrations Engineer to join us on the journey to becoming the global tool of choice for community-led companies (with a world-class level of integrations 🦾).
We would love you to:
- Build, manage, and deliver reliable solutions
- Write clean, simple, and scalable code
- Actively participate in code reviews, stand-ups, meetings, and design sessions
- Participate in vendor selection, research, 1on1’s and discussions
- Microservices architecture
- Sinatra framework
- Sidekiq for background processing
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- GraphQL API
- AWS (Kubernetes, S3..)
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Experience with all sorts of authentication systems (oAuth, OpenID..)
- Clear understanding of REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience with background data processing
- Curious and collaborative mindset, high degree of ownership, do-er mentality hunger to always learn and improve
- Not afraid to ask for help or ask questions, and share your knowledge openly
- Experience with a remote full-time role
Nice but not essential:
- Watched the ‘Silicon Valley’ TV show at least twice 😎
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, Lua..)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with RSpec
Why choose Ahoy?
- We just closed our Seed round with the leading VCs from the region, launched the product, and onboarded the first clients. This is just a tiny step - we aim to build a global business that will shape the future of community-led growth. We want you to have an impact and be a part of this journey.
- We care deeply about technology, product, and customers, but primarily we value our employees and their perspective.
- We’ve been remote before it was cool, and will stay remote-first forever.
- We run retreats (both before and after covid) – e.g., we’ve spent more than a month in Southeast Asia with the whole team.
- Flexible working hours and environment, believing in asynchronous, yet collaborative work, and having almost no meetings :)
- 💰 Attractive salary with ESOP (stock options)
- 🤝 Possibility to work with highly ambitious, energetic, diverse group of people
- 💻 MacBook Pro (or your preferred laptop) + accessories
- 🎀 Regular recognition, gifts, and awards
- 🏡 Home-office stipends for remote work equipment
- 📚 Budget for online courses, books, conferences, language lessons
- 🌅 Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 🏄🏼 Team retreats with Surf Office
- … and many more to come as we listen to your needs!