At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that’s where you come in:
The Intern, Global Email Marketing is responsible for designing, implementing, and managing all email and nurture campaigns across Instructure product lines worldwide. Ultimately, providing a meaningful experience to customers through email marketing.
Spam is something we find on the discount shelf at a grocery store. It also makes great Hawaiian musubi snacks!
The ideal candidate for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment and relishes rigorous deadlines. This role will report to the Manager, Global Email Marketing, and will collaborate with cross-channel stakeholders to drive email campaign initiatives worldwide.
You will work closely with Product Marketing, Content, Campaigns, Demand Gen/Field Marketing, and Marketing Operations teams to produce highly targeted and effective email programs.
What you will be doing:
- Execute and help drive email marketing programs—including the operational components of email campaigns—accurately and on time
- Partner with cross-channel marketing stakeholders (i.e. Product Marketing, Creative, DemandGen, Field Marketing, Revenue Operations, Website) to ensure operational campaign excellence.
- Learn how to segment and target strategies to ensure customers are getting the right messages at the right time.
- Optimize engagement and development of an effective A/B and multivariate test program
- Analyze email performance, including engagement and sales metrics, and leverage learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization
- Coordinate email project workflow: develop schedules; work with cross-functional partners to gather inputs; coordinate production and execution
- Execution of email campaigns (composed and launched within a timely manner)
- Emailable audience database growth
- Core Email Response Metrics (opens, clicks, unsubscribes, etc.)
- Business KPIs (Email contribution to Pipeline and Bookings)
- High School Diploma or GED Certification
- Preferred Experience:
- 6 months to 1+ years of B2B email marketing experience working in a SaaS company
- General understanding of B2B lead-to-revenue demand funnels and reporting
- Experience using Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite products, and Marketo (or any similar email sending provider)
- Strong attention to detail and enjoys being challenged on a daily basis
- Interested in learning about B2B Marketing and learning different MarTech Tools (e.g. Salesforce and Marketo)
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal; strong collaborator
- Strong execution capability with the highest standards in a rapidly evolving business
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) is desired
- Design skills using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Able to work independently with limited instructions from time to time
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- iMacs or Macbooks