At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that’s where you come in:
The Junior Marketing Web Developer will join our marketing web development team in the creation and upkeep of our marketing websites. You will be working alongside design and optimization to drive a world-class marketing web experience.
What you will be doing:
- Keeping our website up to date and awesome.
- Partner with marketing on all web development projects including websites, landing pages, templates and deployments.
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework (we use Drupal).
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility in the client’s region or domain.
- Setting up user and A/B testing, and reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
Here’s what you will need:
- 1-2 years experience in web development.
- Be a team member that can collaborate on projects.
- PHP and templating experience preferred.
- gitHub best practice workflow preferred.
- Knowledge of Marketo, Tag Manager & Google Analytics are nice to have.
- Interest in learning and/or participating in other areas of Marketing will be great for you as well.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- iMacs or Macbooks