Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to work together to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch, we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that millions of people will use and fall in love with.
As a member of our illustrious Brand team, you’ll be designing material which inspires both current and prospective Pitch users to open our app and give it a spin. Your work will be seen on a wide variety of marketing materials, both online and offline, and be key to maintaining Pitch’s reputation as one of the sleekest brands in tech.
What you’ll get to do..
- As part of our Brand team you will create assets for a wide variety of projects, such as marketing emails, product tutorials, presentations decks, websites, online and offline campaigns, employee branding, social assets, and more.
- You’ll be responsible for translating project briefs into thoughtful and visually stunning designs.
- You’ll collaborate directly with highly experienced lifecycle marketers, web designers, marketing and content strategists, front-end developers, and project managers.
This role is perfect for you if…
- You’ve got an outstanding portfolio that shows understanding of typography, grids and colors, tying all of these elements together with great attention to detail.
- You’re fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma.
- You’ve got some experience in video editing/motion/print design, but this is not a strict requirement.
- You enjoy collaborating with others but know how to manage your tasks and projects independently.
- You have strong execution skills — you can get things done fast.
- You are proactive, and you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are motivated by feedback. You relish the opportunity to improve your craft, the way you work, and in how you work together as a team.