👋 About us
We are a 40+ person team building tools that help tens of thousands of businesses streamline their social media management.
Recently listed as one of the “Top 50 Best Products for Marketers in 2020” and classified as a Leader in our category on G2, at Sendible, it’s our mission to help agencies work closely with their clients to breathe life into their brands using the power of social media. 🚀
💡 The Opportunity
Are you passionate about software quality and reliability?
If that’s the case, this is a fanta stic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s development team!
As Software Tester, you will be responsible for ensuring our product releases are reliable, easy-to-use and adhere to clearly-defined acceptance criteria.
Our customers depend on Sendible being a reliable and trustworthy tool and the role you play has a direct impact on our reputation, so if you’re up for the challenge, you’ll be given all the support and guidance you need along the way to be successful!
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
✅ Things you’ll be doing…
- Manual functional testing of weekly maintenance and feature releases to ensure quick turnaround in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Working with the Product Team to gain an understanding of the user needs, as well as to agree priorities for the release cycles.
- Discussing issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders, and documenting bugs in JIRA where required.
- Documenting final state of releases, including release notes, known issues and technical notes as required.
- Conducting exploratory and regression testing sessions to monitor the overall quality of our platform.
- Documenting exploratory and regression testing sessions as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Documenting processes, features and updates, along with other administrative tasks where required.
During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly. Once fully up-to-speed (3 months), you’ll be responsible for testing and publishing multiple releases each week.
🤝 About you…
- At least 2 years of manual QA experience, preferably in SaaS.
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely explain how to reproduce bugs and issues with simple step-by-step instructions.
- Experience using social media platforms for personal use.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
💻 Why work with us?
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you’ll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you’re based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive
📨 How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
There are no bonus points for being the first to submit! Impersonal, cloned cover letters won’t do.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in QA.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
So, if you want to join Weronika, Symon and Zoe in our QA Team in helping us deliver a reliable and stable product to users that saves them hours every day, please submit your application!