Splash is creating the next era of event marketing by helping businesses market, measure, and scale their live programs—virtual, hybrid and in-person. From beautiful event pages and customized registration forms, to email follow-up programs and easy integrations with Zoom, Salesforce and other business systems Splash empowers teams across the organization to design on-brand, measurable, and compliant events, whether they’re online and in-person. See why Fortune 500 companies choose Splash by visiting http://www.splashthat.com.
About the role:
Splash is seeking a self-starter with excellent organization, writing and communications skills to join our fast-growing marketing team. You’ll work across the marketing organization to support high-visibility, strategic initiatives like demand generation campaigns, product launches, community events, customer programs and more. You’ll juggle a lot of different projects, work with lots of different people in marketing and across the broader organization, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn and contribute ideas to every part of a world-class B2B SaaS marketing organization. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced work culture, enjoys taking initiative, learns new technologies quickly, is detail-oriented, and likes working as part of a high-performing team.
- Support across marketing initiatives, including creating and/or managing web pages and automated emails
- Help to create and promote events (virtual and eventually in-person) and webinars.
- Support across marketing by writing external-facing copy for website and emails.
- Create social media content and support with social media calendars, engagement, and influencer marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, product and more to create internal awareness and planning around marketing initiatives.
- Provide project management, content management and organization support for marketing team and core initiatives.
- Support customer marketing and gifting/swag programs.
- Other marketing-related tasks as assigned.
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably in a marketing role
- Proven ability to learn new technology skills quickly
- Exceptional writing abilities
- Experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects
- Experience working cross-functionally and building strong relationships
- Experience working directly with customers preferred.
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.