ContentFly (YC W21) is building the future of content creation & AI-driven content. We’re backed by world class investors (incl. Y Combinator) and are looking for our first marketing hire.
You will be reporting directly to our CEO, the former head of Growth @ Zapier.
We’re looking for a marketer who has a proven track record of driving growth in a B2B SaaS environment as well as leading a marketing team in a scaling business. As a Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of architecting and executing ContentFly inbound marketing strategy and for taking the growth of the company to the next level.
It’s a broad role that includes inbound marketing, SEO, content marketing, demand generation, ABM, online advertising, email, web and more. If you’re ambitious and looking to join a company with fast growth, solid profit margins, top talent & great investors, this is the role for you.
- Build a data-oriented, scalable lead generation operation with proven ROI.
- Own and execute a plan utilizing SEO and content, paid advertising, social media, email marketing, brand building initiatives, and partnerships to drive company revenue.
- Expand and scale our full-funnel SEO strategy. This requires deep SEO knowledge, including technical SEO and leveraging SEO tools and resources.
- Manage social media and email marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Build & executing on a content marketing strategy intent on long-term, organic and reliable growth
- Work directly with our product team to engage CRO + product-driven efforts to drive product-driven growth
Salary: USD $65k-76k + equity
This position is fully remote. You can work and apply from anywhere.
- 3+ years of experience in inbound marketing and demand generation.
- Proven track record of driving growth through varied marketing channels at a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent English communication, grammar and presentation skills.
- Deep technical SEO knowledge and experience using Moz, AHRefs, SEMRush. You have an extensive knowledge of on-page, off-page, and technical SEO