Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
The Talkspace enterprise business is a fast-growing area of the company tasked with expanding access to care through institutional buyers who can provide Talkspace as a no/low-cost benefit to employees, health plan members and students. We are currently seeking a marketing manager to increase lead quantity and quality with campaign initiatives that raise our visibility among key stakeholder groups.
The role will sit at the center of demand generation. The ideal applicant will be a creative and data-oriented problem solver with 2-3 years’ experience building leads through the planning, execution and measurement of digital campaigns. We are looking for someone who wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Strategic planning: Translate business objectives into efficient campaign recommendations (across digital content and media) to increase demand and lead generation.
- Campaign management: Oversee end-to-end campaign workflows, including forecasting, creative briefings, execution and measurement/evaluation to increase lead quantity and quality among key buyer segments.
- Landing page optimization: In addition to campaign landing pages, support the development and maintenance of our business page and (upcoming) resource center. Collaboration with Creative and Product teams to increase overall inbound leads.
- Conferences/events: Execute marketing programs 2-3x per quarter (ex: speaking, sponsorship, content) on behalf of Sales to support outbound lead development.
- Organic social: Manage our presence on LinkedIn, developing a content strategy and calendar that enables us to regularly post brand content that is appealing to a business decision-maker audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, relevant field required
- 3-4 years’ experience in a campaign management or demand generation role (communications planning, creative briefing, media evaluation, landing page optimization, and measurement)
- Previous experience working alongside sales, product, customer success team
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation software (e.g. Salesforce & Hubspot) required
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and attention to detail
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience in B2B marketing, especially for tech or health and wellness, is preferred
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced environment