We’ve created a beautiful brand, product or service, and now we need your help getting it in front of the right people. At Tote + Pears, we’re looking for a brand marketing manager who can lead the marketing efforts for our brand and our clients’ brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring that a client’s brand story is shared across platforms and that we’re constantly improving an audience’s experiences through creative ideas and data-driven facts.
- Translating the vision of a brand into executable plans and go-to-market strategies that meet a business need.
- Continually seeking feedback and conducting competitor and client insight analyses to improve the brand and to increase brand awareness and equity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Planning and executing communications and media actions on all online and social media channels.
- Reporting back on the success for your campaigns, using data as a key driver for your ideas, plans and correlated success.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
You’re equipped with:
- Experience: You have 3+ years of experience successfully marketing brands. You know how to build and maintain brand integrity across all marketing and brand initiatives.
- Creativity: In addition to your client work, you’ll be our chief storyteller for the T+P brand. You will not only be expected to bring your own creative ideas to the table but also flawlessly execute on a shared vision.
- Strategic + Tactical: You’re a strategic thinker with an eagerness to get into the details. You’re able to create and execute on your plans.
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills.
At T+P, we care about you and your family. What you’ll get:
- You own your own work schedule
- Flexible time off
- Collaborative team — we work in pods
- Plenty of growth opportunities. We care about you, personally and professionally. We offer growth plans and mentorship opportunities that help you reach your full potential.