We are Zego, a global insurtech scale-up providing cover that creates possibilities.
In an ever-changing world, insurance is struggling to keep up. Through the power of emerging technologies, we are creating fairer products designed for the 21st century.
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey.
In 2019, we closed our series B funding round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our product portfolio. In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. In 2019, we were listed in the Fintech 50 and placed number 7 in the Startups 100. More recently, we were accepted into the Tech Nation Future 50 2020 cohort - solidifying our place as one of the UK’s most exciting and influential tech companies.
We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other’s differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
As we grow Zego, we need to ensure that we are able to increase reach and awareness, desirability and relevance and cost effective acquisition and retention of customers. Similarly, we want to speak in an appropriate voice, clearly and consistently, with a personality that is helpful and a pleasure to interact with.
At the heart of these objectives sits content creation and copywriting. You will be joining a team who are focused on creating engaging, relevant and helpful content that has a measurable value to our customers and business.
About the role
Content planning and production:
- You will report the Head of Marketing Communications and Content to plan and maintain an integrated marketing communications and content strategy for Zego globally (UK, IE, FR, NE), across all necessary dimensions (business verticals, audiences, personas, channels and funnels).
- You will execute the plan alongside the Marketing Comms & Content team. As a leading contributor to the production of content, you will work with a small in-house team and external parties to produce Zego content across the entire customer journey: Awareness, Learning, Exploring, Comparing, Deciding, Buying, Renewing.
- You will contribute to the Editorial Calendar.
- You will maintain an unwavering standard of excellence, and uniqueness, across all Zego content.
- You will work with the Marketing Comms & Content team, as well as the wider Marketing team to track and measure the effectiveness of content, on all important metrics.
- You will work to build an active and engaged audience and Zego community.
- You will support the development and then consistent use of Zego’s brand personality, in all content and especially in tone of voice.
You will have demonstrable experience in Marketing, with a specific focus on content creation.
You will have evidence of understanding measurement frameworks and value creation i.e. analysis of performance metrics
You will have experience with content marketing for ad-tech, mar-tech or SaaS technology companies would be advantageous.
You will have experience managing and developing high-performing teams.
You will have experience in building audiences, communities and brands.
You will be adept at creating multi-channel Content Marketing plans, across the funnel.
You will have exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
You will be knowledgeable of CRM as a concept, especially email marketing.
You will be confident with B2C and B2B content creation and distribution across all channels.
You will be knowledgeable with multiple Funnel /CRM /Marketing automation tools.
You will have a general knowledge of SEO and SEM.