Slack is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team in Europe. If you’re incredibly data-driven and love the world of marketing infrastructure and systems, then this might just be the job for you. This role will support international Marketing teams, helping them execute campaigns and strategic projects. A primary focus will also be reporting and analysis.
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will join a global team developing scalable processes and programs to empower the marketing team to drive results in our international markets. This is a highly cross-functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution as well as strong program management. You have developed processes for high growth marketing organisations with exceptional problem-solving skills and have the ability to work closely with marketing, sales, and technical stakeholders. You are a growth driver, someone who not only supports the needs of the team but a person who thrives on identifying and chasing opportunities to accelerate the business.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Work with marketing leadership and marketing operations team at HQ to develop best-in-class operations strategy that supports Marketing’s performance goals and execute on that strategy in the region
- Partner with marketers to help them build and run campaigns (emails, nurture streams, events, webinars, digital programs etc.). Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in campaign execution.
- Identify, design and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including executional excellence, overall efficiency and measurement.
- Create and maintain regional dashboards to report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact
- Analyse program performance and sales data to identify high-propensity markets/segments and make recommendations for key targets/programs
- Partner with IT to identify, evaluate, implement and enable marketers with tools & technology to improve and optimise marketing team performance
- Collaborate with the operations, analytics and privacy teams to manage and maintain data quality within the marketing database, including compliance, tracking, enrichment, audience builds and regional targeting/segmentation.
- Ensure no lead left behind: Together with Sales ops, establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management, including lead scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
- Partner with regional marketing leads, sales and finance teams to forecast quarterly pipeline and MQL goals to determine monthly and quarterly targets for the business to reach its goals.
What you should have
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing / operations / analytics / business operations roles ideally in a SaaS environment
- Deep understanding of marketing technology - marketing automation, CRM, CMS, Google Analytics, etc. and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Experience managing Marketing Operations process including lead management, database management, segmentation, field mapping and data enrichment.
- Works well with Sales Operations and Marketers to define and implement projects and campaigns
- Strong analytical skills. Loves working with data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written