With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team and assist with the day-to-day activities of our marketing operations function. We need an individual who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact by building and improving upon our existing Hubspot framework which supports our marketing automation, lead-generation, and additional marketing and sales integrations. This role is critical to the continued success of our marketing and sales teams at ReCharge and will report to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Build upon and help maintain our Hubspot instance
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day execution of requests from stakeholders
- Ensure data integrity and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Assist in building a measurement program to track the efficacy of marketing efforts
- Assist in building out Hubspot reports and dashboards in addition to the data structure and workflows
- Work closely with peers on the marketing and sales teams to ensure alignment
What You’ll Bring
- 2-4 years of Hubspot Marketing experience is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a B2B or SaaS business
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Looker are nice-to-haves
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn: you’ll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired