We’re on a mission to change how software is made and enable a million teams to create the software they need without writing code.
Stacker is a software platform that makes it easy for anyone to build software to empower their teammates, partners, or customers.
To date, we’ve empowered hundreds of customers—ranging from local business owners to Fortune 500 company leaders—with the tools to transform how they work. They use custom-made CRMs, client portals, and other workflows tools they’ve built with Stacker—without writing a single line of code.
We’re a growing team that believes in being radically open, moving the needle, and optimizing for empowerment. We’re remote-first and work across a handful of timezones, but we believe in the power of meeting up in person and dedicate resources to facilitate in-person team and all-company meetups.
Stacker is backed by Y-Combinator and Initialized Capital.
About the role
We’re looking to hire several team members for our marketing team—from generalists to experts in a specific function—who are passionate about creating and building community in the no-code movement.
You will be one of our first dedicated marketing hires, so you’ll have a significant influence over how we do marketing at Stacker and how we grow our marketing team.
Your Responsibilities 🖥
We’re open to generalists and experts in a particular function. Here are some things you might be responsible for:
- Create content to help more people become aware of Stacker.
- Engage with the no-code community and Stacker customers across social media and online communities on Twitter, Facebook, and Slack.
- Manage and improve our newsletters and drip campaigns.
- Form partnerships with no-code communities and strategic partners.
- 2+ years in marketing roles at software startups.
- Comfortable with “no-code” tools. (ex. Airtable, Zapier)
- Experience creating content, managing social media, building online communities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive salary & equity: We believe in fairly compensating exceptional talent wherever they are, and everyone at Stacker gets equity in the company. We’re here for the long term, and we want you to have a stake in it.
- Generous holiday: We offer 36 days of annual holiday, including your local public holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We’ll buy you a Macbook and all the equipment you need to work effectively, wherever you are.
- All company meetups: when it’s safe, we’ll host in-person company meetups twice a year.
- Travel reimbursements: we believe face-to-face time is important, so we’ll reimburse you for expenses associated with visiting and working alongside coworkers.
- Work smarter stipend: if you know a software tool that will help you be more productive or have a task you’d like to delegate to a virtual assistant, there’s no need to ask—use your company card.
We’re looking for an ambitious candidate with creativity, an eye for detail and who is passionate about marketing. This is a unique opportunity as one of the first hires in our Marketing team…if this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!