Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
Bevy is looking for a technically focused marketer to join our marketing operations team. This role is for a problem-solver who has a deep curiosity and passion for building marketing and sales solutions, combining technology with process, automation, and data governance. The ideal candidate knows B2B demand generation, has integrated/orchestrated marketing technology platforms, and has project management experience.
- Marketo data governance: Including duplicate record management, data management
- Manage integrations: This includes Marketo, Salesforce, Bevy, and other systems.
- Assist with emails and landing pages: edit templates and provide feedback for accessibility
- Enable digital marketing campaigns: provide best practices for DMPs, analytics, reporting, personalization, and more.
- Project management: document needs, translate requirements into road maps, meet milestones, track KPIs.
- Conduct market research: stay up to date with emerging technology trends
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing or marketing operations experience
- Expert in Marketo, Salesforce, and Zapier
- Hands on experience in architecture and design of marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. Adobe, Google, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with Google Data Studio or Wrike is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree/accreditation is strongly preferred