Hello prospective pickle! The Design Pickle team is growing, and our Marketing team is currently seeking an ambitious Digital Advertising Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years of experience applying their digital advertising expertise to strategically plan, implement and optimize paid advertising campaigns designed to generate leads and convert sales for Design Pickle.
Reports to: VP of Marketing On a daily basis, works closely with: Brand and Content team members. Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Scottsdale, Arizona HQ.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world. Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today. We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- Enthusiasm for our mission: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience successfully architecting and optimizing email campaigns across various digital advertising platforms, specifically Facebook, Google and Linkedin.
- Experience managing other forms of paid media buys to help us expand and diversify our approach.
- Demonstrated ability to create results-oriented campaigns that convert into qualified leads or sales.
- Proven experience in writing headlines and copy that converts, strong copy-editing skills.
- Obsessive about achieving goals and monitoring and measuring campaign success through data-driven reporting.
- A passion for continuous improvement through testing and generating new ideas.
- Good project management and communication skills - the majority of our team works remotely and we need to know you can manage your time effectively.
Bonus Pickle Points
- B2B paid advertising experience is strongly preferred.
- Track record of success in driving growth through paid advertising in a similar vertical or targeting similar personas.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Gain a thorough understanding of Design Pickle products and target customer personas.
- Review existing campaigns and landing pages and develop recommendations for optimizing performance.
- Collaborate with the brand and content team to conceptualize new ad creative designed to generate awareness and convert target customers who are farther along in the buying cycle.
- Review campaign budget and develop a paid media plan for allocating budget across various paid media platforms in order to achieve our leadgen and ROAS goals.
- Regularly monitor and test to ensure all tracking pixels and conversion events are implemented and tracking appropriately.
- Continually analyze and report on campaign successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide weekly reporting updates on target KPIs and ad spend.