At Adwerx we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it’s what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day. This person will be responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of SEM, PPC, and Email Marketing to current and potential enterprise customers. A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, and Yahoo (new and existing) targeted towards our current customer base as well as lead generation
- Paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram (new and existing) targeted towards our current customer base as well as lead generation
- Execution and project management of on-page SEO tactics
- Creation of HTML and plain text email campaigns aimed at lead generation as well as enterprise retention efforts. (Bronto, SendWithUs, Outreach.io).
- General support of platform retention efforts
- Support for lead demand generation campaigns, social, and blog posts aimed at upselling existing customers
- Developing multi-channel marketing campaigns, leveraging social ads, paid ads, email, and virtual events to increase customer retention and acquisition metrics
- Work with sales teams to create sales enablement materials to nurture enterprise agents and move them from enterprise agents to acquired customers
- 3+ years of experience in search engine optimization and paid search management
- 1-2 years enterprise lead generation experience with a sales cycle of 3-12 months
- Demonstrable experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Broad range of skills and/or knowledge of online and search engine marketing
- Ability to write original content
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Organized and great at prioritizing and managing deadlines
- Understand how to use tools and analytics to tell a story of what is working, what’s not, and how to improve results
- Experience with Email Template Editors, Microsoft Office Tools, Tableau, Google Analytics and/or MixPanel, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and SEO monitoring tools
Note the Adwerx team is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. We hope to return to our office in Durham, NC in 2021, but are also open to applicants who wish to work remotely indefinitely.