About This Role
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is expanding and looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our Marketing team. We are looking for a data-driven marketer that leverages their deep experience across paid online advertising channels to help us achieve our lead generation and customer acquisition goals. Specifically, this team member has advanced expertise in the management of paid advertising campaigns, specifically in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
Reports to: Director of Demand Generation
On a daily basis, works closely with: Product, Sales and Customer Success
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- Enthusiasm for our mission: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and success directly testing, optimizing and managing successful paid advertising campaigns with a monthly ad spend in excess of $200k.
- A heavy understanding of hypothesis-driven optimization testing, using methodical experimentation to learn what drives results
- A data-driven approach to paid media, this role lives and breathes in the numbers
- Experience managing other forms of paid media buys to help us expand and diversify our approach.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed lead generation goals in a B2B environment.
- Obsessive about achieving goals, monitoring and measuring campaign success and optimizing through data-driven reporting.
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and everyone is expected and trusted to manage their time effectively.
Other qualities we are looking for include:
- Deep knowledge of paid advertising strategy and tactics
- Advanced knowledge of Google paid search and display, Facebook Ads and Linkedin advertising platforms and reporting.
- A track record of successfully leveraging various ad formats (text, display, video, etc) to achieve successful results.
- A creative mind and an eye for visuals that will convert
- Advanced expertise in paid advertising measurement, analysis and reporting.
- Proven results in a high-growth technology or tech-enabled services business is preferred.
- Genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great ads and copy that converts.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
- Campaign strategy, planning, execution and optimization
- Collaborate with brand team to procure creative assets for ads and landing pages
- Achieve lead acquisition targets and ensure lead quality
- Paid advertising strategy, budget management and return on ad spend
- Spend time with the marketing team, getting to know team capabilities, processes, and partners.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Design Pickle products and target customer personas.
- Review existing campaign structure and develop recommendations for optimizing performance.
- Collaborate with the brand team to conceptualize new ad creative designed to generate awareness and convert target customers who are farther along in the buying cycle.
- Review campaign budget with the Director of Demand Generation and refine budget allocation across various paid media platforms in order to achieve our lead gen and ROAS goals.
- Regularly monitor and test to ensure all tracking pixels and conversion events are implemented and tracking appropriately.
- Continually analyze and report on campaign successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide weekly reporting updates on target KPIs and ad spend.