HashiCorp is looking for an experienced partner marketing manager to work with our growing cloud partners (AWS) to accelerate adoption and sales of the HashiCorp products. The role will involve building relationships with our key cloud partners while creating joint messaging and expanding co-marketing activities to drive demand for our Cloud Operating Model products (Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad).
About the role…
This role requires a strong balance of relationship building, program management, content creation, and Go-to-Market planning and execution. Close collaboration and consensus-building with Product Marketing, Alliances, Channels Sales will be critical for success. This is a full-time position ideally based in Seattle or San Francisco, but remote locations will be considered. The role will report to the Director of Partner Marketing, Cloud Partners, and will include a moderate amount of travel once travel is resumed.
In this role you can expect to…
- Work with the HashiCorp Alliances team to build strong relationships with cloud partners (AWS), drive the creation of joint annual marketing programs with strategic partners to drive adoption, leverage and amplify our messaging, and build HashiCorp sales pipeline
- Work closely with product marketing on the creation of core messaging and collateral for joint solutions with our cloud partners
- Partner with the HashiCorp Revenue Marketing team to generate cloud partner-sourced leads that align to our demand generation and go-to-market programs.
- Stay connected with Field and Channel Marketing programs that include cloud partners.
- Work with partners and HashiCorp Corporate Communications to deliver joint customer use cases, awards, and competency achievement
- Help build and execute product-focused campaigns to drive demand generation through AWS Partner Marketing Programs Cloud
- Partner with cross-functional teams (business development, product, solutions architect, partner managers) to bring products to market with our cloud partners
- Create, implement and analyze channel marketing plans, content and campaign effectiveness, modify strategy based on performance and clearly communicate results to stakeholders
- Innovate ways to deliver HashiCorp and cloud programs that provide value to customers and partners
- Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to streamline marketing engagement
- Define and drive KPIs to increase GTM efforts to drive demand and engagement through partner channels.
- Provide continuous and proactive proposals to exceed program goals
You may be a good fit for our team if you have…
- 5-10 years of partner marketing experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Can set and drive the strategic direction of the Cloud Partner Marketing function through aligned planning and smart, targeted tactics
- Building and maintaining strong relationships
- Implementing cross-company and cross-team processes and measuring/reporting success
- Orchestrating successful joint marketing programs across partner and internal teams
- Working knowledge of software infrastructure, automation, DevOps, and multi-cloud concepts and trends
- Experience with open source business model and corresponding implications for partnerships is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills