Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
At Dialpad, the Partner Marketing Team is responsible for supporting go-to-market efforts to and through partner relationships. The team helps shape strategy, recruit new partners, build a world class partner ecosystem, and manage the entire lifecycle of partner relationships. Partner marketing managers are aligned to our external partners (technology partners, ISV partners, channel partners, integration partners), internal partners (channel marketing, business development, channel sales), and act as a hub for all marketing activity. The Partner Marketing Team is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to help support these efforts.
The Partner Marketing Manager will support partner recruiting, activation, and engagement. From alignment with channel sales, demand generation, product marketing, comms, creative, and sales enablement, the Partner Marketing Manager will execute on the following:
- Support recruitment and lead generation of net new partners through the management and execution of events, paid ads, email campaigns, webinars, and content creation
- Produce impactful channel content necessary to support the channel communications strategy and outline a plan to execute. This includes leveraging/refining existing content and vehicles and creating new content and vehicles
- Own and manage the partner success portal through content updates, working with sales enablement on new training, and tracking partner engagement and growth
- Collaborate with channel managers to develop a strong GTM plan for partners and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc. Support product marketing launches and announcements with to-partner communications
- Develop ISV partner marketing programs, provide marketing support and produce deliverables such as one-pagers, landing pages, social media campaigns, etc.
- Manage the end-to-end build of marketing programs for partner recruitment and activation by collaborating with creative teams, product marketing, and sales teams
- Work with internal and external teams on scope of work, project timeline, and resourcing needed for effective execution of partner marketing deliverables
- Produce deliverables including but not limited to site/blog/social content, webinars, events, sales collateral, and content
- Measure and report on effectiveness of partner marketing programs and activities
Professional Experience and Skills
It’s essential that Dialpad’s Partner Marketing Manager have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills. We expect our Partner Marketing Manager to have elevated soft skills that enable them to work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
- 3-5+ years of related partner marketing/demand gen experience
- Experience working in early stage programs where processes are loosely defined and constantly being improved
- Channel Marketing and/or Channel Communications experience (Marketing & Communicating “To” partners)
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omni-channel/demand gen marketing tactics (E.g. social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, driven, and attention to detail
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program results
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B start-up environments
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience working in telephony/collaboration space is a plus