The short version ⏳
Mission: You make sure that Partner Success is viewed as the source of knowledge and insight by our educators.
Who: A focused and motivated individual who is passionate about offering world-class customer service. Aula is an educational technology company and that is a big reason for why you are applying.
How: Work with educators to move their teaching resources to our platform, so that their lessons are engaging and collaborative. Support both students and educators on using the platform effectively, by reacting to requests and proactively building our Help Centre and resources.
About you 🙋🙋♂️
For this role, you will need to be passionate about improving the experience of our users and offering world-class support. You are excited about joining a startup with all the ups and downs that entails. You are transparent, reliable, considerate and ready to work hard to further our mission.
We’re looking for someone that not only has experience of supporting customers but can continuously think outside of the box when it comes to improving our user’s experience on the platform.
- You will have excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- You are prepared to work on-call hours and occasional weekends during our really busy seasonal periods.
- You are enthusiastic about both education and technology.
- You will be self-directed on projects but with the ability to effectively communicate any updates to the rest of the team.
- You can work from home or in a co-working space.
You understand that every interaction that we have with our partners is important. We get close to our users to try to understand in detail their needs and react in a way that ensures we are giving them what they need to be successful using Aula.
What is Aula? 🐝
Aula is a remote-first team building a social learning platform. Our mission is to enable all educators to engage all students.
Powered by an ecosystem of integrations, Aula is the foundational layer in the university tech stack that shapes a whole industry.
We built Aula because we believe digital infrastructure should encourage community and participation-based learning.
We’ve open-sourced our handbook, The Aula Brain, so you can see for yourself. Feel free to explore our living, breathing handbook.
The role: Partner Success 🚀
We’re looking for someone who wants to combine their knowledge and interest in education with their experience in customer success and support.
Offering reactive and proactive support to our educators and students at our partner institutions.
- Reactive support via chat support
- Proactive in creating resources to support educators
Work with educators to build their modules and courses on Aula.
- During our busy-periods, this will be the main priority and something you will be spending most of your working day on.
You become the trusted voice of our user and feedback ideas and suggestions to our product team
- You will communicate across teams to make sure that any bugs or feedback is reported to the relevant person
We’d love to hear from you if… 🔍
You are the type of person who…
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Likes to think outside the box and continuously improve the way you and others around you work.
- Appreciates the value of diverse and inclusive teams.
- Has a willingness to learn and understand our platform and improve the experience for the educators and students who regularly use it.
- Actively works to understand educator and student motivations and needs.
- Interested in innovation in education and online or blended learning.
- Has good time-management skills and the ability to multi-task when necessary.
- Can arrange a working day of GMT+5.30 and are willing to occasionally work in extended time zones to align with the global team
You’ve done some of these things…
- Been part of a customer success or support team that managed requests through a chat-support system.
- Experience of escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product.
- Had experience of working with university professors and students.
- Been an undergraduate with at least 12 months relevant work experience.