Join our team on mission to drive sustainable growth as Performance Marketing Specialist (aka Campaign Manager, Media Buyer, PPC Specialist) who will be responsible for PPC/Google Ads strategy development and implementation.
Typical projects in this role include:
- Prepare campaign strategy to achieve client objectives
- Optimize Google Ads and Google Shopping campaigns
- Prepare campaign reports, insights, presentations and answer questions about account performance
- Collaborate on different marketing projects with both US and LT team members
These are the things we require:
- Min. 2 years of Google Ads experience (Facebook Ads is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge
- Advanced written English knowledge
Our benefits include:
- Competitive & Equal Salaries. We make sure to offer competitive and equal salaries for every position. The rest is a bonus based on the value you bring to customers and SCUBE.
- Results Based Bonuses. We reward you based on your revenue, client retention and project completion goals.
- Work where you want. Work from where you are most productive at. Whether it’s an office, home, co-working space, cafe, library or a beachfront.
- 40-hour work week. Work is a marathon, not a sprint. We regularly stick to 40 hours a week with the occasional emergency or once-every-few-years special push demanding more.
- Plenty of Vacation, Holidays. We offer 4 weeks of paid vacation, national holidays, and day off on NYE and your birthday.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance. SCUBE reimburses you $500-$600/month in US or 8% of your salary in EU for your insurance.
- Gym Membership. SCUBE will pay up to $50/month for your gym membership or other activity you do to stay in shape.
- 100% of Hardware & Software. Any hardware or software you need to do your job are always 100% on us. No red tape, just ask.