Mmhmm is a new company from All Turtles that creates clear, compelling communications via video. Mmhmm helps people create a unique personal video presence and beautifully share content in a variety of contexts, from remote work, to online learning, to virtual events, or even just socializing.
This PR Manager is responsible for telling the mmhmm story across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Working closely with the General Manager of EMEA, this person will manage all incoming media requests whilst actively pitching stories and seeking out interview opportunities for key company spokespeople. A successful hire in this role will have an entrepreneurial attitude to PR with a focus on delivering high-impact profile and product media coverage across the region.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Hands-on pitching and delivery of news (as opposed to via an agency in the most part) across mmhmm’s focus countries in EMEA.
- Developing creative campaigns and story ideas for localized PR activity to deliver high impact consumer tech, entrepreneurial and corporate media coverage across a variety of outlets.
- Build, maintain and develop strategic relationships with media contacts throughout EMEA.
- Help develop proactive and reactive communications activity, specific to each focus country, by tailoring global storytelling to different markets.
- Managing PR agencies in certain regions as necessary.
- Owning events and speaker opportunities (both virtual and in-person) across the region for key company spokespeople, primarily the CEO.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 5-7 years PR experience.
- Pan-European/EMEA PR experience.
- Strong established relationships with a broad range of media outlets across EMEA.
- A software and/or technology background. Video and creator experience is a bonus.
- Experience working with distributed teams across (predominantly US) time zones.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Professional or native English speaking skills. Other EMEA languages are a bonus.