Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us scale. As Principal Product Designer, you will be responsible for building delightful products that will change the way that people think about work. This is a high visibility, high impact role and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to create an entire new category of business software.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Gained a solid understanding of the product, market space & competition
- Have designed and shipped 2-3 key product features
- Partner with product managers to develop a roadmap for the next 2-3 months
Within six months, you’ll:
- Have established an incredibly exciting long-term design vision for your product area and own design for core parts of the product.
- Increased the design quality bar for your product area and also Mixmax at large.
Preferred skills and background
- 7+ years as a product designer working on B2B SaaS products with a lot of traffic/users.
- Proven experience launching major product features that make a meaningful impact that meet an exceptional quality bar.
- Proven ability to prototype complex product and user flows.
- Experience working with and evolving a design system.
- Strong ability to isolate customer needs and turn ambiguous problems or ideas into a clear, simple design with minimal guidance.
- Incredible attention to detail. You want to ship the best customer experience and will not compromise. Your designs are incredibly detailed and you are able to provide unambiguous clarity to product & engineering.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will do what it takes to design & ship your feature and make it successful. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats to get things done - whether it means recruiting customers for interviews, doing UX research, or helping QA your products..
- Deep empathy for users. You love meeting and learning from all customers - from users on our free plan to decision makers in large enterprises and are familiar with common user research methods.