As a Headway Product Designer you’ll be working within a small multidisciplinary team of designers and developers on applications and web projects, although sometimes you’ll be guiding your own ship on a smaller adventure.
You’ll be working closely with our team and clients to challenge assumptions, create small experiments, in-depth prototypes, detailed specifications, and style guides.
With a high priority on business and user needs, you’ll help make decisions that stand up for users to solve their problems and create true value in their lives.
Help us make a difference, make waves, and make headway!
What You’ll Know
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience shipping applications for Web, iOS, and Android
- Professional knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles and techniques
- The ability to present your work and stand firm for the right reasons
- Working within multidisciplinary teams with ux designers, visual designers and developers
- Communicating and working with developers to solve technical challenges
- Visualising and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas
- Experience working within Agile/SCRUM processes
- Passionate with a hunger to design and make things people use everyday
- The ability to think big whilst being detail oriented and delivery focused
- Organised and self motivated
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going
- Open to criticism from your team to benefit project development
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- The ability to deal with pressure and can work in a fast paced environment
- ++ Experience with interaction prototyping tools like Origami, Framer
- ++ Experience designing branding and identity
- ++ Experience running or participating in design sprints