“Shogun, and we’re on a mission to help people create the best eCommerce experiences in the world.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we just raised a Series A investment, we have over 10,000 active paying clients, and we’re preparing to launch a new product in 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch).
Our teams are fully distributed and global (check out our team page)! We have no office, so we are looking for team members that are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely. “
A product designer in North America that knows how to take feature requests from the exploration phase all the way to the finish line and work with a cross functional squad to ship high impact design for our customers. You obsess over design system details and know how to make design decisions quickly and when to spend time deeply researching problems.
- Working experience with big-picture design thinking on a product team.
- Experience with design-oriented tech companies
- Experience working with user researchers to identify usability issues, then following through with solutions to fix them
- Sharp, pixel-perfect visual skills and experience in the latest design software (Sketch, Figma)
- Demonstrated knowledge of analyzing complex user flows and distilling them into easy to use experiences
- The ability to be self-started and know what makes you productive
- A portfolio full of strong product design work in a similar industry
- Comfortable exploring data and interpreting results
- Experience designing on a remote team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.