About the role
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team. We have an exciting new role to design the end to end-user experience for our new flagship integration with Microsoft Teams, one of the fastest-growing collaboration tools of 2020. We like to keep things fresh and interesting, so in addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on other projects of interest, such as our core platform and creative branding services.
Working with a cross-functional squad in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, you will be helping thousands of employees at the world’s biggest companies share, collaborate on, and vote for their favourite ideas, by designing inspiring, engaging, and intuitive user experiences for our new MS Teams app.
- Ability to plan and run user research activities and user tests to inform design decisions
- You are able to design and prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps
- Creating and testing out interactive prototypes is second nature to help you design and iteratively improve good user experiences
- You have a strong user-centered design approach and are able to contribute to the development and evolution of good design practices, approaches, and processes
- You have a great ability to communicate design solutions to excite and motivate engineers and colleagues across the business
- Passion for collaboration and ability to confidently and effectively communicate with a wide range of people from different roles and backgrounds, both inside and outside the business.
- You have the confidence and ability to clearly articulate your design rationale and decisions and back them up with data. You are able to be a strong advocate for the user within your team to ensure that the user experience is always front of mind.
- You have a well-trained eye for visual design, excellent attention to detail and combine thoughtful user experiences with creative visuals.
- You are a motivated, creative individual with a passion for learning and constantly improving your skills. You will have a budget for learning and development - make sure you use it!
Your skills and experience
- 3-5 years experience in UX design
- A strong command of contemporary design tools, including interactive prototyping (Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, Figma)
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Background in designing for MS apps / mobile platforms an advantage
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- A solid understanding of design patterns, layout, and design
- Experience working closely with engineers in an agile software development team (not just agency work)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- A strong portfolio that showcases your recent work
What’s on offer
- An awesome, open, and vibrant start-up environment (currently remote)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- Options policy (long-term program)
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive base salary and career progression plan
- Regular social company gatherings
- An annual summer party in the sun
Our interview process
1) Introduction call with HR (30 minutes) 2) Case study task to prepare for the first interview 3) 1st interview: UX skills (where you will present the task, up to 1.5 hours) 4) 2nd interview: Culture fit & meet with the team (60 minutes)