Stacker is on a mission to let anyone create software, by building a platform to let you instantly create apps from the data you already have. We want to change the way software is built. That’s a pretty big task, and we’ve got some exciting problems.
We’re looking for an experienced product-minded software engineer to help us build our platform that allows customers to run rich, flexible apps - all built without code.
Your Responsibilities 🖥
- Creating a React-based app editor that lets users create software through their browser
- Building a backend that can connect to any data source, and simulate running complex data processes
- Taking programming language designs and turning them into flexible functionality that can be used by non-programmers
- Shipping new modules daily, which are used immediately by our users to make their apps work better and do more
- 3+ years programming with React (essential)
You’d really stand out if you have experience of some of the following:
- Competitive base salary 💰
- Work remotely from anywhere in Europe 🌍
- 36 days annual leave (including any local public holidays) ✈️
- Stock options 📈
- IT equipment paid for by Stacker 💻