In March 2021, Amplified IT was acquired by CDW, a Fortune 500 technology leader and member of the S&P 500 Index. As a CDW company, Amplified IT’s Google for Education expertise meets CDW’s scale, unlocking more opportunities to serve educational institutions. Joining CDW showcases our commitment to career development/advancement and exemplifies our culture of innovation, all while serving customers in a more comprehensive way. When you join Amplified IT, you now join coworkers across the globe who work together to bring technology to life for our customers!
Amplified IT us looking for an experienced Product Manager. This will be reporting to the Director of Product Development and working closely with Development, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to deliver products and services that have an impact on Education. Your role is key in defining product vision for your products and the strategy to achieve it.
The Product Development team is a mission-driven, diverse, cross-functional team that is distributed across the eastern United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The team uses scrum practices with a daily standup, bi-weekly sprint planning, and retrospectives, using Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence to facilitate task tracking. We are a small, yet rapidly growing, passionate team that believes in openness, collaboration, working hard, and having fun while doing it.
- Manage product lifecycle for owned products using Agile methodologies
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with customers, Google contacts and internal teams to gain customer and market insight
- Create clear product documentation such as user stories, wireframes, process flows, and requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders on feature and product releases
- Work with the product development team to validate product ideas, gather information and evaluate opportunities
- Partner with other members of the Product Development team to manage and prioritise product roadmap and backlog
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of Software Product Management experience
- You are comfortable collaborating with small, effective, cross functional teams
- You enjoy planning and managing complex features and initiatives that align with company vision
- You have experience creating artifacts such as wireframes, user stories, functional requirements, and business requirements for products and features
- You are comfortable conducting customer interviews to understand customer needs
- You have experience using data to make informed decisions
- You care about and have an eye for smooth UI/UX
- You have a high level of customer empathy and want to create products and services that make an impact
- You have previously worked effectively with remote, geographically distributed teams
Nice to Have:
- You have experience in the EdTech Industry or have worked in Education
- You have a knowledge and understanding of Google products and the Google Admin Console
What can Amplified IT do for you?
- Mission-driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance (we know that hours worked do not equal productivity)
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, STD, LTD, AD&D and FSA
- 401k with a Company Match
- Professional development stipends
- Paid vacation and sick time