Our Product team is committed to delivering business impact in tandem with internal teams and customers. We solve hard problems - customer problems and business problems. We are enablers who empower engineering, design, and go-to-market teams.
This role is for you if you enjoy working cross functionally, blending customer insights and product execution, and building process. You don’t mind dealing with ambiguity, challenging assumptions, and asking questions. You like working with product designers and engineers.
- You will be held accountable to results for specific products and initiatives even when this means you have to work through others to achieve the necessary results. You will also contribute your own passion and ideas.
- You collaborate closely with engineering and design to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market.
- You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
- You are able to take complex problems and distill them down into solutions that are valuable, viable, feasible and usable. This means our customers use it, it meets our technical constraints, users understand it, and engineers can implement it.
- You track industry trends as it pertains to the product you are working on.
- You bring a deep knowledge of our customers and how our users engage with the product.
- You assume product owner role in engineering teams to help clarify requirements and support correct prioritization.
What you’ll need to be successful?
- Experience working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.