We’re looking for a Product Manager to own our Marketplace.
ContentFly has a talent marketplace of hundreds of great copywriters that’s growing every week. We need a product manager to take ownership of it - ensuring that it’s continously able to deliver high quality and fast results as our company grows.
Your role will involve everything from whiteboarding internal logic to working with data scientists to implement ML routing algorithms. You’ll spend time talking to writers, and equally as much time working with our core product team to figure out how to integrate AI content creation and make all the pieces sing.
Ready to obsess over KPIs like average job rating & average turnaround time? Come join one of the fastest growing startups in the world.
- You have at least 3+ years of product management experience.
- Technical background (engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.) required.
- You are data driven. You are comfortable diving into SQL, building dashboards and tracking your changes against real business KPIs.
- You think at a systems level. You will be responsible for optimizing the levers of a marketplace that handles millions in revenue - this demands high level orchestration.
- You love doing things efficiently. If your spirit animal is the energizer bunny, you’re probably a good fit.