Shopify has redefined commerce. We’ve raised the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With 1 million merchants in more than 175 different countries, we continue to grow while looking for innovative ways to impact the market.
As a Product Manager on the International Money team, you will be responsible for defining and evolving the product vision and strategy to support the payment needs of our merchants globally. You will work together with a talented cross-discipline team made up of designers, researchers, developers, and data scientists to help define and build a product with our International merchants in mind.
Working closely with the Money product line, you will define a strategy that drives product expansion, surfaces International first customer problems, and addresses the needs of our International merchants.
Additionally, this role is part of a larger team of peer Product Managers who collaborate and contribute to our larger International Shopify strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Define, guide and execute the product strategy for the team based on market needs and feedback from different groups
- Identify customer problems and turn those insights into products that delight merchants and their customers
- Work with product managers across Shopify to identify opportunities and deliver a consistent experience
- Collaborate with UX and engineering on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high-quality products
- Define clear success metrics and support your teams to achieve them
- Work and communicate with stakeholders from multiple disciplines across Shopify
What we’re looking for
- Experience delivering products to the market that are successful with measurable outcomes, from thinking phase to execution
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience using data to successfully inform your decision-making and measure your outcomes
- Ability to make good decisions quickly and to ruthlessly prioritize to deliver high impact fast
- Empathy for the merchant and genuine excitement for solving merchant problems
- Great communication skills
- A growth mindset
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in chaos, and getting things done