Sideways 6 exists to build better businesses through employee ideas. We are a SaaS business that allows our customers to collect employee ideas by integrating with enterprise collaboration tools that they already know and love and we are on a mission to give 50 million people a voice.
We were named one of the ‘UK’s Top SaaS Companies to Work For’ thanks to how we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, plenty of room to develop, and the chance to be part of something pretty special.
We are looking for a mid-senior Product Manager with SaaS experience to join our growing Product team. We have an exciting role available to develop our new flagship integration with Microsoft Teams, one of the fastest-growing collaboration tools of 2020.
This position is a remote position, but local candidates will also have the opportunity to work in London or Minsk. You will be reporting to our Head of Product and working closely day-to-day with our UX designers, engineering team, and customer support.
Our culture is really important to us, so we are looking for someone who can demonstrate all of our values above, as well as creativity, organizational skills, and a data-driven approach.
We need someone who has great empathy for users and can ask all the right questions to really understand their needs. Someone who can translate user needs into features that will help us build a product that users love.
Now for the detailed bit…
What you will be doing:
- Research, identify, define and refine our product problem spaces
- Conduct market, competitor, customer, and internal research to help you define the problem space and brainstorm ideas for the product
- Own product usage KPIs and success metrics and developing strategies for achieving product success.
- Work with our technology partners to further strengthen our integrated approach
- Design and run experiments to help you define which features to build – and which ones not to build.
- Ruthlessly prioritize your time and product feature development, balancing quality, competitive advantage, customer need, and innovation using a data-driven approach.
- Define, articulate and manage user stories and user story maps
- Deliver the product – be accountable for the delivery of features to address a problem statement
- Communicate product user stories and rationale with all stakeholders within the business
- Create, maintain and communicate product roadmaps within your area on a monthly basis; document change
- Create and maintain a product wiki
Qualifications and experience required
- 3-5 years Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of lean product management principles
- Strong understanding of UX principles
- Experience working with integrations to enterprise collaboration tools preferred (Yammer, Workplace, MS Teams, Slack, Chatter, or similar)
- User research: interviews, listening, synthesizing information, and drawing conclusions.
- Must have core product management skills (writing awesome user stories, personas, rough sketching, user testing, prioritizing like a boss)
- Stakeholder management – a great ability to communicate effectively inside and outside our organization
- Defining the product feature KPIs, measure engagement and feature success rate.
- Presenting to an audience, in meetings, to stakeholders, 1-1
- Making data-driven decisions
- Have the confidence and ability to say no (tactfully!)
What’s on offer
- An awesome, open, and vibrant start-up environment (currently remote)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous educational budget to use at your discretion
- Options policy (long-term program)
- Choose your own equipment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive base salary and career progression plan
- Regular social company gatherings and annual summer party in the sun
If you think Sideways 6 is the kind of company you want to work with and you would be a good fit, apply now! Even if you meet 70% of the criteria above, we still want to hear from you.
The salary range for London is £40k-£45k gross.