Gatekeeper is a SaaS-based, next-generation Contract Management Solution. We help our customers to reduce risk, improve compliance and maximise value.
Due to our strong global growth, we are looking for a proactive and energetic Product Marketing Executive to join our talented and growing Marketing team.
As Product Marketing Executive, you will report to the Head of Marketing and play a pivotal role in the business as we seek to improve the experience of our customers and drive more revenue from their ongoing relationship with Gatekeeper.
As the bridge between Product and Marketing, you will develop a deep understanding of new features and the problems they solve for our customers, turning that knowledge into compelling and timely communications.
Note: This is a fully remote position, so your physical location can be anywhere in the UK/Europe.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new product features, including creation of relevant video content
- Identify key market opportunities and coordinate with cross-functional teams to help shape business solutions for our customers, acting as the ongoing link between Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product
- Develop and execute targeted communications to customers designed to drive product and feature usage
- Generate upsell and cross-sell opportunities from our existing base
- Share public-facing content including blog articles, case studies and ebooks to existing customers
- Be responsible for coordinating a programme of Webinars to customers and prospects, including all related communications
- Plan and run our first and subsequent Gatekeeper customer events
- Develop and own the Customer Advisory Board (CAB) to further deepen relationships with key customers
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally 3+ years
- Specific experience marketing SaaS propositions
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- A high level of technical literacy
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Experience with Hubspot would be an advantage
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible working hours: design your work schedule to match your lifestyle
- 100% remote working: live and work wherever you like - no more commutes
- Learning & Development opportunities for lifelong learners
- Technology: we provide everything you need to do your best work
- Generous holiday policy
- Monthly stay fit and healthy budget
- Gatekeeper retreats
- Uncapped earning potential with access to our metric driven sales methodology
- Thorough product and sales training to equip you with the tools to succeed