We’re looking for an enterprising Product Marketing Manager to up-level our product and competitive messaging and assist in the development of sales, client, and partner enablement materials This role will report to the director of product marketing and work closely with product, marketing, engineering, sales, and client success teams to create compelling content for each of our key personas.
If you love telling stories, engaging with clients, and are unafraid to get into the technical weeds every now and then, this role is for you.
At data.world, you will:
- contribute to the development of data.world product messaging and positioning.
- create and execute go-to-market strategies that highlight product value proposition, features, and benefits.
- develop competitive and industry insights that contribute to product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Spearhead targeted and engaging marketing programs and produce associated content (webinars, white papers) that showcases platform capabilities through storytelling.
- Partner with client success to create and promote customer enablement material (decks, case studies) showcasing data.world applications and benefits.
- create sales, partner, and customer enablement assets that support each stage of our customer journey.
- support analyst and press relations programs, developing briefings, inquiries and bylines articles for media outreach.
- champion social media campaigns to promote thought leadership and brand awareness.
We’d love to see:
- at least 7 years of experience in product marketing for an enterprise software/SaaS company with a focus on data and metadata management.
- demonstrable product marketing skills and strategy related to messaging, persona targeting, research, competitive positioning, and storytelling.
- strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including the ability to present information across teams.
- ability to work across diverse teams, from engineering and product to sales and marketing.
- an appetite to try new things. You’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn. You don’t shy away from the tough questions.
Big pluses include:
- experience in a fast-moving startup environment.
- familiarity with data & analytics challenges related to metadata management, data catalogs, data governance, and data discovery.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive market compensation with a generous bonus structure
- Fully paid health/dental/vision insurance for the whole family
- Charitable corporate programs and volunteer events throughout the year
- Open PTO, and a personalized wellness incentive
- Lots of regularly scheduled team events including game nights, rock climbing, and cocktail competitions - even virtually for now!
- A flexible work environment
- A tight-knit team of startup veterans with integrity, passion, and curiosity for days
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Note: We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.