Nulab is a team of fun-spirited innovators dedicated to creating collaboration software for modern teams. Our products are loved by over 4 million users across 190 countries. With headquarters in Fukuoka, Japan and offices spanning New York City, Tokyo, and Kyoto, our company is growing quickly.
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to work across our suite of B2B SaaS products to launch go-to-market strategies, improve activation, and maximize product engagement. This is a creative, analytical, and cross-functional role. You will be an integral part of our close-knit marketing team, and you will work alongside our dedicated product development and customer success teams.
- Own product positioning and messaging development on our website and within marketing programs.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to make recommendations on segmentation and targeting strategies.
- Define the user journey and customer communication touchpoints and identify other relevant engagement and activation points to drive conversion.
- Collaborate with Product teams to plan and execute the promotion and education around new features to drive revenue and customer engagement.
- Work with Customer Success teams to develop content for existing and prospective customers including use cases, presentations, blog posts, video tutorials, templates, and sales collateral; work with outsourced resources as required.
- Translate technical complexities into clear and digestible product benefits that our users can understand and utilize.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to continue to tailor our messaging and strategy according to users’ unique pain points and needs.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in SaaS companies serving SMEs
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish
- In-depth experience with market research, competitive analysis, and user research
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into simple and intuitive communication
- Ability to empathize with the customer and provide appropriate solutions
- Efficient in analytical tools including product and web analytics and Excel*
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, social media, and common digital marketing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and analytics
- Fully covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- Generous paid vacation
- Autonomous and hands-on role with real impact — you’ll be joining Nulab at an exciting time of growth!
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and close-knit team.*
- Flexible work arrangements