Founded by the team that created Wunderlist, Pitch makes it easy for teams to develop beautiful presentations. At Pitch, we love what we do, but more importantly, we are building something that millions of people will use and will fall in love with. As the second member of the product marketing team, you’ll be responsible for supporting new user education, product and feature adoption, and revenue growth. You’ll have the opportunity to bring a new product to market, influence scalable team processes, and have a real impact on how teams around the world present their ideas.
What you’ll get to do
- Champion product messaging across marketing, support, sales, and leadership to present new and prospective customers with a consistently fantastic experience.
- Become an expert on our product, market, competitors, and customers.
- Partner closely with product management and product teams to craft a repeatable playbook for feature releases.
- Develop messaging and go-to-market strategies for new products, plans, and audiences.
- Manage the planning, project management, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interact with customers to understand their ambitions, needs, and pain points and devise creative solutions to help them be more successful.
- Create high-quality marketing collateral with a team of talented designers and developers — this includes landing pages, marketing videos, case studies, product tutorials, webinars, and — of course — presentations.
This role is perfect for you if…
- Geek out on productivity, collaboration, and design software and have strong opinions (loosely held) on how great products are marketed.
- Have experience marketing a B2B SaaS product and understand the basics of product-led growth.
- Have a talent for storytelling and a passion for clear, persuasive copy.
- Are comfortable turning technical documentation into approachable, easy-to-understand instructions.
- Can quickly switch gears between full-team collaboration and autonomous projects.
- Have yet to meet an open-ended question that couldn’t be turned into a project brief.
Who you are (among other things)
- An experienced copywriter with a talent for storytelling.
- A proven project manager with experience in uniting cross-functional teammates under one common goal
- A strategic thinker who can develop testable hypotheses and doesn’t believe in marketing for marketing’s sake
- A strong communicator who can create consensus on plans, projects, and big ideas, and feels comfortable presenting in front of a (virtual) room
Sound good? Let us know why you’re excited to work with Pitch. We look forward to hearing from you!