Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Proudly harnessing our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture, our nimble and curious team provides clients with solutions to complex problems daily.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Product Marketing Manager, you will help to communicate Refersion’s current and future market advantage within the referral marketing and e-commerce ecosystems. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, in addition to boosting retention and reducing churn to engage our rapidly expanding user base, you will be the savvy point person in acquiring cutting-edge market intelligence, analyzing buying patterns and behaviors, and working cross-functionally to launch products and features based on market demand.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven environment where juggling priorities is the norm.
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans and enablement activities across the company to drive adoption and usage of Refersion’s current and future products.
- Execute campaigns to re-engage low activity users, and educate existing users to use features to get more value from our platform.
- Collaborate with the Content team to effectively define product messaging/positioning and develop collateral for our Sales and Partnerships teams.
- Help gather and distill feedback from clients and partners about our current products and identify new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Development teams.
- Conduct deep dives on key competitors and adjacent solutions to help accelerate our product development and innovation.
- Lead the development of high-quality marketing and training content—specifically for our website, customer-facing help site, events, blog, and more
- Evangelize our products with internal stakeholders, clients, and industry analysts.
- B.A. or B.S. degree and 3+ years dedicated to a product marketing role
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS-based technology startup
- Passion for performing marketing research and keeping up to date on industry trends
- Deep knowledge of CRM (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing tools (e.g. Pardot/Hubspot/Marketo)
- Experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers, and summarizing usage trends to inform product decisions
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
We’re a small, collaborative team operating with complete autonomy. This means that you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on. Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate looking to have direct impact and responsibility in their work.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Accommodating between virtual and in-person work
- Flexible work hours
- Coworking office space conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and Miami, complete with a stocked kitchen
- Virtual social events and sense of community (even online)
- Subsidized CitiBike and fitness memberships
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale