This is a multidisciplinary role spanning aspects of product marketing, service design, and program management. It is also very cross-functional: You’ll be on a high-performing Product team, working closely with our Medical, Data, and Operations teams.
At TrialSpark, our mission is to bring new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently by reimagining the clinical trial process. Recruiting patients is the biggest problem in the clinical trial industry, with over a third of trials failing to meet their enrollment targets. These failures contribute significantly to the high cost of medications today. Physicians play a critical role in TrialSpark’s vision of reimagined clinical trials: they often are the key to identifying and recruiting patients that may benefit from an experimental medication.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for working out how to motivate Physicians to work with TrialSpark. Their participation with TrialSpark may include referring patients to other clinicians for a trial or running trials as a part of our network of trial sites.
This is a new offering from TrialSpark and is therefore an opportunity to have a leading role in shaping the services we provide, defining the value propositions, and driving early results.
Note: TrialSpark is headquartered in New York City but this role is also open to remote applicants living anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of physician motivations and operating styles
- Manage engagement with trial physicians to ensure they meet trial enrollment targets
- Author a comms strategy and produce physician facing content, for each new trial
- Partner with Operations to define a go-to-market for acquiring physicians in our network
- Partner with Data and Medical to set referral recruitment targets, for each new trial
- Build programs for physicians to refer their patients to clinical trials
- Design physician referral strategies with Medical and Operations, for each new trial
- Optimize approach based on data and learnings, with each new trial
- Own a mission-critical company KPI and play a leading role in shaping trial success
- Coordinate closely with our Product Marketing Manager, Patients, to deliver trials
- 3+ years of experience in Consulting, and/or Healthcare
- You have a strong ownership mentality and are able to figure things out independently
- Strong written and verbal comms skills and able to represent the perspective of others
- Emotionally intelligent and able to drive cross-functional projects forward
- You’re kind, thoughtful, and have a low ego
- First-principles thinker
Nice to have:
- Experience working with clinicians
- Experience with service design, program design, communications design, or copywriting