Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues — delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Olive Works is one of the core maneuvers of Olive, delivering value to customers through products that span several functional areas and technologies. Olive Works in Revenue Cycle, Patient Access, Supply Chain, Pharmacy and Clinical functional areas, and works for both payers and providers. Olive Works has a robust set of products, at varying stages of development, deployment and customer adoption. As we continue to blaze a trail in healthcare, we are growing our team of Product Owners (POs) to drive the successful design and delivery of Olive Products. POs have the technical aptitude to solve complex healthcare challenges in partnership with engineering, and the stellar communication and management skills necessary to plan, build and deliver those innovative solutions.
- Act as main point of contact to the customer during the implementation phase, coordinating with the customer and internal teams through build, testing and go-live
- Act as product owner for products within the Works maneuver
- Act as scrum product owner for 1-3 engineering teams in Olive Works, with responsibilities including backlog management, user story creation, and iteration planning
- Work closely with Engineering teams to align scope, technical mapping, and business requirements with development sprint planning and design
- Work closely with internal teams and subject matter experts across Olive to drive solution scope and design
- Facilitate daily implementation tasks, including assistance with customer communications, risk management and mitigation, testing scripts, issue logs, etc.
- Partner with project management to track project timelines and provide regular updates on status, risks and blockers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience managing healthcare, technology and/or software engineering projects
- 3+ years of experience managing IT implementation projects in the healthcare sector
- Experience in healthcare administrative workflow redesign a plus (insurance claims, verification, revenue cycle, supply chain, pharmacy, etc.)
- Expert experience understanding and documenting customer requirements and specifications
- Excellent cross-team communicator
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision in a fast paced, high-growth organization
- Comfortable suggesting areas for improvement and willingness to lead improvement initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues to varying audiences and levels
- Excellent analytical and facilitation skills with the ability to interpret and anticipate customer needs in order to develop clear and attainable goals, objectives and execution of project plans
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas