Open to worldwide talent!
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Sweden, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that are not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers’ love!
About The Job
Tempo is looking to hire an amazing Product Owner; we are really hoping that this could be you!
We’re looking for someone passionate about building products to help Tempo achieve its mission. At Tempo, product managers own their initiatives end-to-end and are responsible for their ultimate success. This is a high impact role that is well suited to highly-collaborative people who are excited by the challenge of identifying, validating, building and launching new products.
The role involves
- Drive the vision and experience with cross-functional partners to deliver the product experience for some of our most critical simulation and autonomy development products
- Drive best practices in overall experiences and product design
- Assist product teams ship with high quality with minimal impact on velocity
- Work with designers to provide opportunities to develop and foster their strengths
- Build a team of designers and researchers who can take Tempo to new levels of proficiency
- Increase the efficiency and improve the entire design and product teams, not just your direct reports
- Lead teams through vision, planning, and talent management
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years in the product design experience
- 2+ years leading design teams in the development of software products
- Experience designing UX/IA experience for large/complex web applications with multiple KPIs
- Preferred Qualifications
- Background and knowledge working with a wide range of UI Design, Visual Design, UX Research in a highly technical environment or complex product suite, shown through a comprehensive portfolio with products that demonstrate quality of UX and Visual craft
- Excellent communication and analytical skills that help you to quickly adapt to a new complex, cross-functional environment
- Excitement for establishing team culture, hiring, and promoting design education within the greater organization
- Experience working with leadership to identify key business opportunities and IP
- Ability to build and share a vision with cross-functional partners and the public
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
What’s In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!