Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
At Dialpad, the Telephony team builds the voice and video communication platform that powers our business. We are looking for a Project Manager who will drive the roadmap and feature delivery. The right person will have a technical background and coordinate our product, marketing, sales and engineering teams on dependencies and shared deliverables. Ideally, you’ve been a Software Engineer or PM for a technical product before, but as long as you’re passionate, creative, goal-driven, and a great communicator, we’d love to hear from you!
- Build a roadmap tied to strategic goals, balancing technical capabilities with business needs
- Gather feature requests and requirements from the product and sales teams
- Track industry trends and regulatory requirements
- Manage Telephony team feature delivery and weekly releases
- Coordinate dependencies between Dialpad engineering teams, carriers, and customers
- Very strong communication & presentation skills
- Technical background or demonstrable experience self-learning a technical skill
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- Experience in software, scientific, or technical fields. Software engineering or SaaS PM experience is a strong plus.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.